Ryan Robinson is a writer and freelance content marketer who's been featured on platforms such as Inc., Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Business Insider. Today, we're talking about how to write for major platforms and how to start a side hustle while doing so.
In this broadcast, Ryan Robinson and I talk about:
- What was Ryan’s first side hustle?
- Should you quit your “day job” before your side hustle is replacing that income?
- How Ryan became such a prolific writer
- Ryan’s strategies for consistently creating content
- Ryan’s advice for people who want to be a regular contributor for sites like Entrepreneur and Forbes
- How to write great content for major media outlets that will keep them wanting more
- Is it worth your time to write for media outlets like Forbes and Entrepreneur?
- How to come up with an idea for a side hustle
- How to know when you should narrow your side hustle
How to connect with Ryan Robinson online:
- Ryan's Website
- Ryan on Facebook
- Ryan on Linkedin
- Ryan's Podcast: The Side Hustle Project
- Ryan's Article: 5 Steps to Write a Cold Email That Converts New Clients
- Ryan's Article: 101 Best Side Hustle Business Ideas to Start While Working Full-Time
Click to tweet:
“It’s all about problem identification, not opportunity identification." - @theryanrobinson
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.