Chris Badgett went from managing a dog sled tour company in Alaska to creating LifterLMS; a software company that allows users to have complete control over the creation of their online courses. He’s also the host of the LMSCast podcast and is dedicated to empowering people to generate more impact, and income, with online education.
In this broadcast, Chris Badgett and I talk about:
- What led Chris to build LifterLMS?
- The first steps Chris took with his company
- The dirty little secret of membership sites
- How can you improve completion rates for your courses?
- How does Chris make his business stand out from his competition?
- How Chris approaches the growth of his business
How to connect with Chris Badgett Online:
Click to Tweet:
We re constantly innovating and improving but our primary focus is always on the end user. – @ChrisBadgett
If you enjoyed today s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.
The post ITT 095: How to Improve Your Customers’ Course Completion Rates with Chris Badgett appeared first on Tom Morkes.