Keith Perhac is the founder of DelfiNet, the co-founder of SegMetrics, and the co-founder of Summit Evergreen. Keith had done work as a developer and designer before starting his first company, DelfiNet. He helps companies automate, measure, and drastically improve your sales and marketing funnels that drive their business.
In this broadcast, Keith Perhac and I talk about:
- How he got his first client and what he learned through that experience.
- How his love for analytics drove him to start SegMetrics.
- Summit Evergreen filling the void of course-ware that provided customers custom integration, full customization, was hosted, and could be fully integrated into an already existing sales platform.
- The process for his team to develop software.
- The difference in thinking between a product launch and an evergreen sales funnel.
How to find Keith Perhac online:
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.
The post ITT 083: How to Build a 6-Figure Sales Funnel with Keith Perhac appeared first on Tom Morkes.