Danny Flood is the founder of Open World Magazine and the author of multiple books, including Buy Your Own Island . He is also the host of the OpenWorld podcast. Danny has started three separate location-independent businesses that he successfully ran remotely from various corners of the globe.
In this broadcast, Danny Flood and I talk about:
- His life as a nomadic minimalist.
- His travels around the world and how he came to live in Bangkok.
- How Danny went from running his own successful digital advertising agency to starting Open World Magazine.
- How his book Buy Your Own Island helps people face their fears and set their dream goals.
- Danny tells us how he knew he needed world experience to be a successful writer and how he has gotten that experience.
- He explains how being on multiple platforms has helped him find his 1000 True Fans .
- Danny talks about his choice to use a subscription based model to fund the magazine.
- He discusses with us his goals for the year and how he plans to achieve those goals while traveling and living abroad.
How to find Danny Flood online:
- Website: openworldmag.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audiobook of Buy Your Own Island
- Twitter: @dandanflood
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.
The post ITT 082: Building a Location-Independent Business with Danny Flood appeared first on Tom Morkes.