Paul Minors is a productivity writer. Paul started his platform by creating book summaries of popular non-fiction books. This helped him build a small, passionate audience organically through Google SEO. He has since turned his platform into a productivity resource – helping people do, be, and have more. According to Paul, productivity is the best way to get the best out of life.
What Paul Minors and I talk about in this broadcast:
- How Paul s book summaries came about
- Why Paul built PaulMinors.com and his strategy behind what he s doing
- Paul s idea of getting more out of life through productivity
- How Paul used Google Analytics to grow his business
- Paul s automation workflow for emails and the pros and cons of automation
- Personal engagement how Paul develops relationships with his list
- How to add credibility to your message
- Challenges of converting email list to paying customers
- How to get Paul s products, including the Personal Productivity Toolkit
- Paul s advice for beginners
Contact Paul Minors online:
Paul Minors on choosing your path:
Follow your passion. Find your own style and use that to kind of differentiate yourself.
Paul Minors on persistence:
Work really hard. It is a lot of work.
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.
The post ITT 067: How to Automate E-mails to Grow Your Business with Paul Minors appeared first on Tom Morkes.