Denny Krahe is the founder of Dizruns.com. He is also the founder of dkfitsolutions.com, a personal training business where he goes to his clients instead of them coming to him at the gym. Denny has a background in sports medicine and degree in athletic training. His career started with sports medicine, but changed to one-on-one training after evaluating his personal and family balance. What Denny Krahe and I talk about in today's broadcast:
- Some of the challenges of starting a personal training business and how Denny is overcoming them
- How Denny is doing passion projects
- How Denny is dealing with building a business in a competitive niche
- What works and doesn’t work for getting new clients
- What goals Denny has for the next year
You can find Denny Krahe online:
If you enjoyed today's podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.