Today's guest is Simon Granner, the President of Clarity Financial, a life insurance company, and the founder and host of The Simon Granner Podcast, a business and self-development podcast for entrepreneurs (or anyone hustling to do great work). What we talk about in today's episode:
- How Simon got his start in entrepreneurship
- Why Simon started podcasting (we definitely share this in common)
- How Simon has evolved his podcast into something much bigger
- What it takes to create a "Minimal Viable Strategy" for any type of business or creative project (skip this and you're toast)
- How a podcast can be a VERY powerful marketing tool for your sales funnel
- And much, much more...
Where you can connect with Simon Granner:
If you enjoyed today's podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.