Rebuilding America with Chad Grills
Chad Grills is a veteran, entrepreneur and the author of the currently-being-crowdfunded-book: Veterans: Don’t Reintegrate, Rebuild America. Chad and I happen to have a very similar background, and like myself, he is currently occupying his time with a cornucopia of projects. (bonus points for using the word cornucopia in a sentence) In today's broadcast, we touch on some seemingly random topics (but I promise - they make sense in context), including: Chad's military background, his new book, Antifragility, Post Traumatic Growth, and how to hit the ground running as a military veteran transitioning into the civilian world. By the way, Chad has less than two days left to fund his new book. I already have my copy preordered. You can support Chad and get your copy here.
What Chad Grills and I Talk About:
- Chad's transition out of the military and into the civilian world
- Antifragility and how it applies to creating a better life
- All about the Regret Minimization Framework
- Post Traumatic Growth, or: how to turn trauma into momentum, regardless of where it comes from
- How to transform fear into prudence, pain into information, mistakes into initiation and desire into undertaking
- How to beat entrenched businesses as a bootstrapping underdog
- Why it's important to constantly run small experiments for personal and entrepreneurial growth
Wise Words from Chad Grills on Rebuilding America:
As Entrepreneurs, we need to give ourselves as much exposure to the upside while limiting the downside.
Where You Can Find Chad Grills Online:
Antifragile by Nassim Taleb http://highspeedlowdrag.org http://highspeedelite.com (exclusive veterans mastermind and network) * * * If you enjoyed today's podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.