Travis Phipps is the CEO of Battle Bridge Labs; a digital marketing agency who works with several large-scale companies. In this episode, Travis dives into how he built his agency, the various business models he’s tried, some Facebook features he thinks are game-changers, and lots more.
In this broadcast, Travis Phipps and I talk about:
- What led Travis to his current business
- How Travis landed his first digital marketing client
- How Travis grew his business from a one-man shop to a full agency
- Travis’ thoughts on how to best price agency work
- Why Travis suggests every entrepreneur has an assistant
- How Travis prices and sells his more labor-intensive services
- The importance of choosing the right clients
- The various business models Travis has tried for his agency
- Why Travis has increased his Facebook ad spend for his client from 15% to 50% in the past two years
- Why your ads and calls-to-action need to be optimized for mobile devices
- The Facebook feature Travis thinks is going to change the way we create leads in the future
And so much more.
How to connect with Travis Phipps online:
Great quote from Travis Phipps:
“I think that it’s super powerful and it’s going to change the way that we create leads in the future.” - @LabsBattle
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.