Bailey Richert is the founder of the Infopreneur Summit and she also coaches other entrepreneurs on how to host their own profitable virtual summits. The topic of virtual summits is particularly fascinating to me and, after listening to Bailey, I think you'll understand why.
In this broadcast, Bailey Richert and I talk about:
- Bailey’s breaks down the results of her strategies using her most recent virtual summit as an example
- What Bailey will be changing in the campaign for her next virtual summit based off the data from her previous one
- The various products Bailey sells before, during, and after her virtual summits
- Why you should not sell on-going services as the main product of your virtual summit
- The number one tactic that brings in the majority of sales during a virtual summit
- What Bailey thinks about obtaining sponsors for virtual summits
- Does Bailey do giveaways during her virtual summits to help build her list?
- The most common mistake people make when hosting a virtual summit
And so much more.
How to connect with Bailey Richert online:
Great quote from Bailey Richert:
"Using deadline funnels, we saw a significant increase in those sales. Highly recommend it." - @baileyrichert
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.