Kevin Waldron is the Founder of Waldron Leadership and is also responsible for growing a brick and mortar business to over 200 employees and $24 million in sales. I've been fortunate enough to spend some time with Kevin in person and can say that he's changed my perception of what a great leader is.
In this broadcast, Kevin Waldron and I talk about:
- How most people view the term “leader”
- Why business advice today is like a quiz is Cosmopolitan magazine
- The importance of being able to effectively communicate with the people you’re leading
- Why entrepreneurs need to be able to lead themselves
- Finding the balance between planning and taking action
- How knowing your limitations and weaknesses will make you a better entrepreneur
- Why you should ignore anyone who’s selling effortless results
- Why you need to be actively moving towards discomfort
- How multitasking is actually hurting you
How to connect with Kevin Waldron online:
Click to tweet:
“Without intention you can’t effectively place your attention”
If you enjoyed today’s podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.