Scott Barlow is the founder of Happen to Your Career (HTYC), a company that helps you stop doing work that doesn’t fit, figuring out what does and then teaching you to make it happen! He has been helping people develop their careers and businesses for over 10 years as a Human Resources Leader, Business Development Expert, and Career Coach. With over 2000 interviews experience from his HR career, Scott interviews others telling their story of finding work they love on the Happen to Your Career Podcast. What Scott Barlow and I talk about in today's broadcast:
- How Scott started his own business and then transitioned into a traditional job
- How Scott started Happen to Your Career and what he would have done differently
- How having more help would have helped HTYC early on
- How a failed Indiegogo campaign helped him change his focus to helping individuals
- Advice on how to find new clients as a new service-based business
You can find Scott Barlow online:
If you enjoyed today's podcast, please leave a review on iTunes here. Thanks so much in advance for your support.